• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Strange But Delicious Food Combinations

Patrick

I've not ever tried french fries in chocolate ice cream, next time I'm in Wendy's I will; that's certainly an interesting combo.

:)

:-) Just make sure you dunk the fries in the Frosty. If you just throw them all in they get all mushy. You still get that salty/sweet combo, just mushier.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to put peanut butter on a tortilla and stick Fritos (corn chips) inside.

I put ketchup on my eggs- don't know why, but I do

Does anyone else stick onion on their hot dogs? I enjoy the onion flavors, but I tend to freak my friends out with that combination

Shaolin Kempo, 1st Dan (earned 3 July 2018 in China)

ITF Tae Kwon Do, 2nd Dan (earned 6 June 2009 in San Diego, CA)

Almost 20 years of martial arts training in total

The mayo and the peanut butter sandwhich has to have a perfect balance, or, one flavor becomes stronger than the other. Tablespoon ratio is....2 pb:1 mayo.

:P

Do you mix it or just spread it in layers? and how on earth did you get that combo? :lol: When I make a sandwich peanut butter and mayo aren't the first things I think to mix!

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

JohnASE, note on the egg thing. First, you'd smell if there salmonella problems with the egg itself, second, you can wash the outside in steaming hot water from the tap, and it'll kill the bacteria on the shell, which is where it lives. The egg inside is in a sterile environment, but it can rot as it's not in development anymore. It's a trick I learned from my bio teacher. So, just wash the eggs using extremely hot water, and you have no worries about eating them raw.

Thanks for the tip! My mom will love this. She makes sukiyaki with raw egg as a dipping sauce. She hasn't made it in forever and really misses it.

How about french fries in chocolate ice cream? That's delicious (you can thank Wendy's Frosties for inspiring that combo).

I eat fries with chocolate Frosties from time to time, but never "in". I'll have to try that. It's close to my chocolate and potato chips thing. I often eat brownie ice cream and potato chips together.

John - ASE Martial Arts Supply

https://www.asemartialarts.com

I've not ever tried french fries in chocolate ice cream, next time I'm in Wendy's I will; that's certainly an interesting combo.

:-) Just make sure you dunk the fries in the Frosty. If you just throw them all in they get all mushy. You still get that salty/sweet combo, just mushier.

Note to self: One fry at a time! Got it! Thanks...YUMMERS!

:P = Me drolling

**Proof is on the floor!!!

The mayo and the peanut butter sandwhich has to have a perfect balance, or, one flavor becomes stronger than the other. Tablespoon ratio is....2 pb:1 mayo.

Do you mix it or just spread it in layers? and how on earth did you get that combo? :lol: When I make a sandwich peanut butter and mayo aren't the first things I think to mix!

ROFL!

First I put 2 heaping teaspoonful of pb; spread it out. Then I put 1 level teaspoonful of mayo on top of the pb; spread it out. Then ENJOY IT!

My brother came up with this one day when we were teens, and we ran out of jelly and bologna...so...a little experimenting later and PRESTO...one lovely can't resist sandwhich....YAHOO!

Oh yeah...toasted or not, it doesn't matter....it's all in the mood.

:P :P = me drolling twice

ROFL!

First I put 2 heaping teaspoonful of pb; spread it out. Then I put 1 level teaspoonful of mayo on top of the pb; spread it out. Then ENJOY IT!

My brother came up with this one day when we were teens, and we ran out of jelly and bologna...so...a little experimenting later and PRESTO...one lovely can't resist sandwhich....YAHOO!

You ran out of jelly and bologna? Please don't tell me you were eating those two together :lol:

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

10-4

:P = drooling

ROFL!

You ran out of jelly and bologna? Please don't tell me you were eating those two together :lol:

Oooooo...that sounds pretty good. Thanks Danielle for a new sandwhich!

:P = drooling