• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Strange But Delicious Food Combinations

Patrick

Thanks for the replies, all! :) Great stuff. Really enjoy reading this. Some of the things that caught my eye...

JohnASE, chocolate and chips actually sounds good to me. :) May have to try that.

Lupin1, that soda combination sounds cool. Never heard of that before. :) I just visited the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta. I have a feeling you might love it there!

They have over 60 sodas from all around the world. All sorts of flavors from a really bitter one to all fruits to all of the Coca-Cola brands. You could mix all day! :) It was a fun place if you love soda like I do.

Also, ketchup and mayo mixed together has been a salad dressing my mom has made forever. :)

twistkick kid, I also dip my eggs in ketchup, sometimes. And I love onions and garlic. I do put diced onions on my hot dog (turkey dog). :)

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop...stop...wait...please...you're killing me...wait until I get my bib on; I'm drolling all over myself reading all about all of these great combo's.

Ok...I'm ready...hit me with more combo's!

:P :P :P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

My brother used to take the leftover pickle juice and dip pretzels in it. Let 'em get soggy then eat 'em.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

Actually, I like the taste of pickle juice. That sounds good. I may have to be careful with that one, though. Need to watch my sodium. :)

Patrick

Eating pickles while I'm eating some popcorn is...well...to die for...YUMMYVILLE!

:P =drolling

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Crackers and Spaghetti

Corn Beef Pitta Bread

Cheesy Tomato Soup

Tuna Pizza, my girlfriend loves this, i cant stand it

and of course Pickled Onions and Chocolate spread the contrasting tastes twist in your mouth :lol:

"Get beyond violence, yet learn to understand its ways"

"Seek peace in every moment, yet be prepared to defend your very being"

"Does the river dwell on how long it will take to become the ocean..." - Sensei Bruce Payne

https://www.shinkido.co.uk