• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Toy Story 3

Patrick

Who is planning to see it? If you have already, please let us know what you think. :) I'm hearing tons of good things.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I took my cousin's 4-year-old to see it over the weekend. We bought him a Woody costume with boots and a hat that he wore. :-) He got scared at a few parts and at one point said he wanted to go home because he was scared, but it got better and he changed his mind.

I loved, though. Especially growing up with the first two movies.

I will see it after my school finishes. My big sister watched already and she said she wouldn't take her child to this film, it is so scary.And she cried at the end, I don't know why. I'm so curious about the film and I look forward to watching it.

I'm trying to find a release date for South Korea. The blueray might come out in the US before it's released here, so who knows. It's definitely on my must see list though.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Really want to see it as I grew up with the other two and loved them. Not out over here for another month :(

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

I will see it after my school finishes. My big sister watched already and she said she wouldn't take her child to this film, it is so scary.And she cried at the end, I don't know why. I'm so curious about the film and I look forward to watching it.

I'm surprised, especially since I've brought my boys twice. They've had no episodes of fear in the theater, no bad dreams, and the only thing I can think of that may look "scary" is the toy baby, which is the largest and strongest of the toys. Your sister might have cried at the end by watching Andy's toys, who helped form his childhood memories, leave him for a new home.

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

I'm trying to find a release date for South Korea.

Not out over here for another month :(

I don't understand the worldwide distribution time lag. This is the 21st Century. It's not like countries such as South Korea and the UK are technologically-challenged.

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

I think it's a saturation of the market. Korea only has 50 million people and they've already paid to see How to Train Your Dragon. They're likely to see Shrek 4 as well. The Shrek movies are popular here, and marketed very well via McD's. I think theater owners are scared to take too many animated features in such a short time span. There are also only 3 really major cinema's here run by big corporations. That's just my thought, who knows for real though.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

It did get shown at the Edinburgh festival last Sat but its not on general release until July sometime. Its annoying because you hear about these films but we don't get them until months later. We haven't even had the trailers for Karate Kid shown on tv yet and Shrek's only just out later this week (finally!).

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

My family and I are going to see Toy Story 3 in the next two weeks at one of the last surviving drive-ins. Prince of Persia is playing with Toy Story 3. It should be fun!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!