• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SHUKOKAI

B Chamier

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I doubt it. But you might be in the wrong place. :roll:

“One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.” -Anthony Robbins

You're in the right place, but it's possible that you're the only one who has read this thread that does Shukokai. So, why not tell others about your art and what you'd like people to know about it? Welcome. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

Hi there every one

I am new here and would just like to know who here dose Shukokai karate

How do , I study Shukokai here in the uk and have done since the early 1990's ,Oss.

• 2 months later...

Druid, The strength of punching technique is not a function of style. It is wholly dependent on the puncher. IMO this goes for any measure of effectiveness. No established style is technically superior to another, they only differ superficially.

There are differences form one school to another, but these are mostly organizational differences. Unless you have some criteria other then martial skill, its more important to study under a great instructor, then in a good organization. Trouble is that for most of us, we are lucky if the first instructor we study with is great:-(

It was said that due to the double hip twist that Shukokai punches were the strongest in Karate. However have you seen the videos of Mas Oyama killing the charging bull with one punch?

punches are strong or weak in the practitioner, not the style.

But I like my punches :lol: