• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Is 15 Hours Plus Enough?

Check out this link....

http://fighting.net/main.php?page=seminar

Notice the 3 Guarantees?

1. You will be provided with over 15 hours of the best martial arts training you have ever had.

2. Without a school we will show each of you how to clear $72,000 a year working 2 days a week as a Martial Arts Instructor.

3. By Sunday each of you will be fully certified in our Law Enforcement Force Continuum and Edged Weapons Defensive Tactics Programs.

Is 15 hours plus enough?

Your opinions?

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
No...not enough-but the guarantees don't mention skill level do they?

8)

It should mention skill level. What level should you be at to be successful? It sounds more like a business class on how to promote yourself.

Exactly my point...no mention that you will actually learn to be effective, only that you will be instructed for 15 hours-which, depending on your prior experience, may or may not be adequate. Sounds like a fun time though!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

It could be fun, or not. It could be about setting up your very own McDojo. Dispite how much I disapprove of these, they do make money for the owners if run correctly.

I don't know about that. That's a lot of guarantees for 15 hours. I wouldn't be sold, but depending on cost, I would consider checking it out, if in my area, to see what was being offered. Just to see...

They're going to be out camping, and they're eating LOBSTER TAIL???

Where's the steaks and burgers???

RV's?

*tsk* :roll:

OK, here's my opinion of this...not knowing how much they're charging for this seminar, I'd bet it's VERY expensive though, I'd guess that this is just another case of "Let the Buyer Beware!"

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please..feel free to stand in front of them.

Student since January 1975---4th Dan, retired due to non-martial arts related injuries.

Is 15 hours plus enough?

Your opinions?

If my name were Neo, we were in The Matrix and they......just happened to have a copy of the program, ready to download into my thick skull. :D

.......I s'pose it's possible.

Just for grins and giggles. Here's what I see about this.

If a Sandan/3rd Dan is the acceptable rank to teach, for example, Karate, on their own, and that consists of roughly 10-15 years of training. Then, 15 plus hours of training is nothing more than just a blink of an eye of training.

If this is just an Entrance Level Instructorship, if that even exists at this seminar, that to me should still require much, much many, many more hours, no, YEARS of training before they're allowed to teach anything of value [effective at least] to students.

To me, 15 plus hours of training to teach anything of value [again, effective at least] is akin to the blind leading the blind. Imagine if your very own instructor, right now, only had 15 plus hours of training. Three weeks later: you'd have three weeks of training and your instructor would have three weeks and 15 plus hours of training. Both, you and your instructor are possibly still making the same mistakes.

**Proof is on the floor!!!