• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Greetings to all!

Hello all,

My name is Evan and I have been studying martial arts for almost a year now. I study 2 arts, Inayan Eskrima, and kempo karate.

Inayan Eskrima is a philipino martial art that is focused on a lot of stick and knife fighting. It also has empty hand styles and is considered a realistic self defense art.

The kempo karate is a bit more traditional with katas and pinans to learn with different stances and what not.

I learn both arts at the same dojo where they have been combined into a hardcore self defense curriculum. Our instructor focuses on self defense almost every class. One of our focus points is simply being aware at all times as to avoiding ever having a confrontation.

I guess i don't mean to be typing a book, but i am excited to have found this active forum we all these other martial artists are talking about things i love :D

anyway i am blue belt (which is the fourth rank in our system) so i am no expert! But i look forward to reading a lot of interesting things and getting to know some other martial artists!

A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.

"Under the sky, under the heavens, there is but one family." -Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!!!! :)

A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.

"Under the sky, under the heavens, there is but one family." -Bruce Lee