• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i Think that the best thing in the way of sparing (i use it for boxing but will still work in kickboxing)

get three friends or trainning parteners preferably one small and fast one Average and one big and strong and go 6 rounds in the ring (full contact)

light weight first middle weight second heavy weight 3rd

and do 6 rounds of 3min with 30sec break

that usually tones your skill a bit.

Pain is just an excuse to stop made by your mind

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I do not train to preapre for fights, I train so I know how do avoid them. A little humility in this word could go a long way...

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Good thought Leaf but I don't think we are talking about trolling for barfights by shouting "I can lick any man in the house". Just preparation for a little semi friendly athletic competition.

The sparring is critical. I had to stop for a few weeks before my fight because I had a job that took me out of state and no where near any potential gymns or training partners. I worked out a lot but the effect on my timing and distance were nearly disastrous. Not sparring enough before the bout made it much harder.

One cannot choose to be passive without the option to be aggressive.