• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bring a Buddy....

Next week at our school is "Bring a Buddy Week" .... anyone want to be my buddy?? :bigwink:

You can bring someone to train with you for the entire week and maybe it will strike an interest with them.

I mean I guess in a way it's trying to evoke new memberships ....

.... what do you think of the idea?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeah that is a great idea.

I have played with that idea but never put it into effect. I may try it after football season.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

I wish they would do that at my school..i was taking lessons with my son, but he was always reluctant to go because he didn't know anyone, that way at least he could possibly have a friend to go with.

Tonight was the first night of "Bring your Buddy" to class week. I just got back from back to back classes ... I stayed after my black belt clas to help out the Adult All class in which 7 "new" adults were trying out a class.

One guy - 6 women!! Most of the women were from our cardio kickbox classes ....

... although they were able to do basic kicks they had alot of trouble with stances, chambering, directions, .... their left and right.

... they enjoyed the class and they'll be back on Wed. for the next one! I'm curious to see how many will actually continue on.