• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Champion Kenpo

bking9367

Hey well I'm new to the forums but I wanted to know if anyone goes to The Champion Kenpo school in Orange Park, Florida? I am in a Kempo school right now but I am moving and that is a close school with a similar system. I jsut wanted to know if anybody goes there, or have heard of it, and what they think of it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

They make a lot of noise about teaching Muay Thai and MMA on their Web site without apparently having any listed instructors with credentials in either area, which is a little concerning.

Yeah thats what i thought about with that but im looking more for their kenpo classes in which they have two instructors, one is a 5th degree black belt and one is a 3rd degree black belt. But they are very expensive, so thats one thing that has me very interested in finding more about them.

The degree of black belt means very little when you don't already know the group of schools issuing it. If it's a really expensive school, I'd keep looking.

okay, well when I move I will try to take a trial class with them see if its worth it. If not there are other places around there that i can try. It was just that that one was the closest but if I get better quality then i dont mind driving further for better classes.