• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The shredder clinch from senshido currently has no counters, so the style is really deadly. The shredder resembles the ugly patch on sensido student t-shirts. I think the style is cool because its part catch wrestling, muay thai, and savate, but i hate the gruesome shredder and the ugly stance in the system because you can't move stylishly like bruce lee with a senshido stance. http://closecombatdvds.com/images/shred.jpg

Has anyone here been to a richard dimitri senshido seminar. Richard Dimitri teaches children but he curses like crazy and puts down other people martial arts.

Edited by kamahlthedruid

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard Dimitri teaches children but he curses like crazy and puts down other people martial arts.

Exactly why i wouldn't attend one of his seminars. If you need to put down other people's arts chances are you have no class nad it de-legitmizes you in my book.

"You know the best thing about pain? It let's you know you're not dead yet!"

http://geshmacheyid.forumotion.com/f14-self-defense

I think to claim something has no counter is a bit of a stretch. Sure, once someone grabs hold of your face, it might be tough to get them to let go, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't have a counter.

Based on that picture, I would say the counter is the biohazard that is being unleashed on the attacker. :roll:

You do not need to be flexible to do a Jodan (head kick), if your opponent is already on the ground.

EVERYTHING has a defense and a counter...

Seriously though, that "shredder" is funny stuff.

- It looks like a bad zombie apocalype comic book or something.

If someone claims to teach you something that has no defense, I'd stop giving your money away so carelessly