• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

karate

gavs1

Hi there,i`m new to this forum,not sure if its been mentioned before but does anyone no of any Wado-ryu events happening this year?been on the net but nothing as of yet many thanks Gav.[/b]

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the forums.

What kind of events are you talking about, where? Tournaments? Seminars? Fights by big-name Wado-trained guys? Political developments within Wado organizations? You'll need to be more specific to make this a meaningful question.

Hi yeah sorry about that,was a bit vague,was just trying to find out about seminars mainly,but comps would do,big names would be a plus but not essential,looked at a few online but they were either last years or before,there must be some just havent found any yet.

Im a 1st kyu in Wado-Ryu just wanted to broaden my horizons by checking out whats out there,thanks for your reply.

Yes sussex is lovely,i train at a private dojo which my sensei wants to keep small,which is a plus for me because i get nearly one to one tuition,how do you no Hastings?if you dont mind me asking,did you train there?

Since you're from England, and are interested in Wado-Ryu events, why not check out Suzuki Sensei's website? http://www.wikf.com/

They've got summer courses and competitions listed.

Or the English Karate Federation's website has events listed: http://www.englishkaratefederation.com/calendar/index.php

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius