• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New here...

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself, I found this site about a week ago and have accessed it from time to time.

Looking forward to posting here; and reading some interesting posts!

Regards to all,

~Mac. :)

"Karate is a lot like hot water. If you do not constantly heat it - it will once again become cool water".

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks all. I used to post on a forum just like this one, on the History Channels web page. The page was for the (now cancelled) "Human Weapon" show. About a year after the shows' demise, the powers that be at HC pulled the plug on the website, and down the tubes went the forum, so here we are... 8)

"Karate is a lot like hot water. If you do not constantly heat it - it will once again become cool water".

The page was for the (now cancelled) "Human Weapon" show. About a year after the shows' demise, the powers that be at HC pulled the plug on the website . . .

Welcome to the forums, Mac. Have you been going through YouTube? I just Googled youtube human weapon and a number of Human Weapon videos came up. I've bookmarked about ten of them that I've found over the past year.

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

Joesteph, Jeffery, & Patrick, Thanks. I can tell from all of the different topics, this will be a page I will be accessing on a daily basis, and hopefully, will have something to contribute to as well! :)

To Joesteph: Yes, I access youtube regularly, and do know that the Human Weapon series is on youtube. Human Weapon and Fight Quest were the only two shows I stayed home to watch while they were on the air. I have both series on DVD, and refer to them when needed. Too bad they were both cancelled after thier first seasons... :(

A while back, there was another show on English TV (BBC) that had a very similiar base. A journalist would travel to different countries, try out various Martial Arts - and report his findings on the art to the producers of the show. I've never seen this show, But I'd love to. Only wish I knew the name of it...