• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bushido_man96

Hello everyone! I have finally been able to make my re-appearance here at KF. Its like coming home again! :D It feels like its been such a long time away, and I am so glad to get back into some great discussion with some great people here.

I hope that everyone has been doing well. Things have been pretty busy on my end, and the funky work schedule I have climbed back into hasn't helped things much, either.

But, I've got my desktop computer fixed at home, we have a new laptop, and I've got a new phone that can really hit media pretty hard, so I may even be able to stop into KF on the go.

I look forward to getting back into the swing of things here. See ya all on the boards! :D :D :D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome back. I lurked on this board for a few months before joining. I remember your posts because of the Chiefs avatar. I started to peek at Chiefs games because I really liked Priest Holmes. I’m glad he had such a great career after leaving Baltimore. I still watch every Chiefs that doesn’t conflict with Baltimore… I have Matt Cassel as my fantasy football starter… I liked him better in New England. :D

Thanks, everyone. Its great to get back into the swing of things.

Welcome back. I lurked on this board for a few months before joining. I remember your posts because of the Chiefs avatar. I started to peek at Chiefs games because I really liked Priest Holmes. I’m glad he had such a great career after leaving Baltimore. I still watch every Chiefs that doesn’t conflict with Baltimore… I have Matt Cassel as my fantasy football starter… I liked him better in New England. :D

I saw your Ravens avatar, but didn't think of Holmes and the time he had there. This is cool; we'll have something to talk about when football season rolls around. And Cassel had better weapons in New England. Give him another year with KC. :wink:

Thanks, everyone. Its great to get back into the swing of things.

I saw your Ravens avatar, but didn't think of Holmes and the time he had there. This is cool; we'll have something to talk about when football season rolls around. And Cassel had better weapons in New England. Give him another year with KC. :wink:

Oh, when football starts I'm all over it. I have the NFL Ticket and I usually click the tv on at 10 am & it stays on until the late game wrap up show on ESPN.

I have big hopes for Cassel this year. Last year was an odd year for him. New system and getting hurt in pre-season. Its hard to heal up during the regular season. This year, i expect to see a new guy.

Brian!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!! Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!! MAN, I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back sir! Good to have you back in the mix here at KF! You're a very solid martial artists and I enjoy your inputs and the like!

Yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!