• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anybody ride a motorcycle?

GeoGiant

Currently got a Yamaha XJR1300, bit of a step up from my previous bike, a Hyosung GT125R.

Yamaha is nice, real old school MANS bike, lol.

I feel the same way about Honda. I have never owned anything with an engine that didn’t give me problems… except for Honda Motorcycles. I always bought my cycle used, by 3 to 5 years, and I always sold the cycle for exactly what I paid for it! I plan to make my next cycle the Honda Fury, which was just introduced this year.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Geo- I was looking at an older model Ultra but the HD dealership sold it out from under me while i was hemming and hawing around. My fault really. So, I've decided to pull the trigger the next time a right bike shows up.

Geo- I was looking at an older model Ultra but the HD dealership sold it out from under me while i was hemming and hawing around. My fault really. So, I've decided to pull the trigger the next time a right bike shows up.

Nice bike. I always buy used. Let someone else pay for the upgrades :D

I don't know if you want to look on EBay but i found my bike at a great price. There are a lot dealers that sell on EBay.

Currently got a Yamaha XJR1300, bit of a step up from my previous bike, a Hyosung GT125R.

Yamaha is nice, real old school MANS bike, lol.

Wow, a 10-fold jump in displacement!

Yeah..

was after a GSXR600 but my father said I could have his bike, the Yamaha. Was a little nervous the first time I got on it but loving it now.

Once you ride a bigger bike, especially a cruiser style bike, its hard to go small. I rode a 750 cc for years then I got a used 600 cc because it was really cheap but first gear on that bike was worthless! When I stepped up to an 1100 it was a little intimidating for the first 5 minutes...