• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your Favorite April Fools' Day 2010 Jokes?

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This is really mean & I wouldn't do it now... but... the old calling someone while your acting like your driving and in mid-conversation playing a car crash sound, screaming and then hanging up. I would call right back of course. :D

It was a teacher's birthday yesterday at the middle school I was working at. A few of the girls got a cake-sized cardboard box and covered it in frosting. He (and everyone else in the class) got all excited thinking they were going to get cake until he tried cutting into it. :-) That was one of the better April Fools Day pranks I've seen.

blah....when a friend told me my favorite detroit red wing was injured. =[

that was mean lol

also when an admin from another forum changed all our avatars to domestic cats....and we were all wondering what the heck was going on....lol

Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.

You don't have to blow out someone else's candle in order to let your own flame shine.

I once put a huge chain and lock onto my dojo's front door as well as placing very official looking signs onto every glass window-front to give the appearance that my dojo was closed forever...signs all over the windows said..."THIS BUSINESS IS HEREBY CLOSED WITHOUT NOTICE PERMANENTLY". I left the dojo closed for an entire day...without notice! My students flipped out because they thought that it was for real. Of course, it doesn't help much when I didn't answer my home/cell phone and that I wasn't home and that I couldn't be found at my usual favorite places....all day.

Btw, I've a sick twisted dry sense of humor at times and that day back then was no exception. My students found it funny once I explained it to them that it was just an April Fools joke...done on April 1st...and I was forgiven...because...I showed up the next day business as usual.

:)

Edited by sensei8

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Thanks for sharing, everyone.

If it was the teacher's birthday, maybe they still should have received a cake. lol. :) But that is pretty good.

Patrick

Hehe, Sensei Bob, you are so evil. :P

Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.

You don't have to blow out someone else's candle in order to let your own flame shine.

Hehe, Sensei Bob, you are so evil. :P

Thanks Blade96! I can be [evil] should the moment strike me to be so!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!