• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

First Person Shooters with Co-Op on One Console (PS3)

Patrick

Hey all,

I've been having fun playing first person shooters with my brother on his PS3. We've been playing Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. We've pretty much played them to the point where we've completed all objectives. And so, we're looking for something new. I'd love to hear your recommendations. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Have you done online play? Its a totally different experience than story mode. I would have to say I am addicted to call of duty at the moment :)

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

Thanks for the replies, Throwndown0850. :) You can't actually do co-op on a single PS3 console online on any of the Call of Duty games (that I know of? I'd love to be wrong).

Part of the fun is sitting next to each other and playing against something... some common objective. Completing missions, objectives, killing zombies or opponents, whatever. :)

Does Killzone 2 do that?

Thanks,

Patrick

Thanks for that. May have to check them out. We have to balance it between having fun and also trying not to have too many games that we don't want our 11 year old brother to see. :) Hehe.

Thanks,

Patrick