• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hola

Pajarito21

My name is Stephen and I am currently training in Wado Ryu. I have a background in Tang Soo Do, Jiu Jitsu, self defense, and wrestling. I love Jiu Jitsu and wrestling, I am 5' 3" and am very good at grappling styles. I am very poor at kicking but am decent at punching. This is why I do karate. I believe the only way to be a efficient fighter and to be comfortable with me is complete harmony in my body. That is why I enjoy Wado so much. I believe with determination and want I will become good at karate to. Love the sight and look forward to talking with everybody.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi Stephen, welcome to the forums. :D

You have a varied background in the martial arts, including Tang Soo Do. I've studied Soo Bahk Do for the past two years to work with my children. They've advanced so that they've begun not needing me on the dojang floor to assist (as my boys are autistic). I've never been a "good" kicker when it comes to the kicks Korean arts are noted for, so I have an intro judo lesson this week.

Edited by joesteph

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

Hi Stephen, welcome to the forums. :D

You have a varied background in the martial arts, including Tang Soo Do. I've studied Soo Bahk Do for the past two years to work with my children. They've advanced so that they've begun not needing me on the dojang floor to assist (as my boys are autistic). I've never been a "good" kicker when it comes to the kicks Korean arts are noted for, so I have an intro judo lesson this week.

That is awesome to hear that your children are doing so well in the martial arts. It makes me very proud to be apart of something that all different types of people can excel if they really like it and dedicate themselves to it. You will really enjoy judo though. Thanks for the reply.