sensei8

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Yankees, Rays, Diamondbacks and Phillies are all out. The Yankees series was a close one, with a dramatic finish.

Congrats to the Tigers and their fans (and the Brewers, Cardinals and Rangers, as well). Thanks to the Yankees for an exciting season.

From here, without giving it too much thought, I'm thinking Brewers and Rangers. But, anyone can win. Good luck all. :)

Patrick

I was kind of surprised that the Phillies got eliminated, but the Cards are too good a team, with too much talent, to count out. The Brewers are looking good, and Braun has become quite the post season player now.

The World Series is set: St. Louis Cardinals vs. Texas Rangers. Who you got, and in how many games?

I think the Rangers get it this year, and lets just say we go the distance to 7 games.

This extra day off due to the weather is really going to play into the Card's favor, I think. If they can win on Thursday, then they come back with Carpenter on one more day's rest, and he maybe sharper that way.

I hope it goes 7 games, either way.

I think you're right Bushido_Man. Tony hasn't said who'll pitch game 7, but that gives Carpenter enough rest. I think a game 7 is in the works. If you like baseball this has been a good series. Of course, since I prefer one team it's been bad for my blood pressure :)