• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi I'm New

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

welcome Karatequeen :D

(I've had dogs and cats but since living in a apartment cant have either so I have fish 8) ).

Edited by BDPulver

Welcome to KF!

I'm curretnly living with two cats that I wish would get a job and move out to their own place :)

Welcome Karatequeen :D

Well I used to have a German Shephard dog but sadly he died.. Now have fish :)

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Hello and WELCOME to the forums!!!

I have 2 beautiful German Shepherds 1-2yrs old named Zuka and the other is 7yrs old and is Shadow. I also had 2 horses sadly one of them passed away yesterday Babe she was around 36yrs old and my other is Shanya she is 10 yrs old.

Thankyou,for all your advice and warm welcomes.

Hi White Owl,thankyou.I love German Shepherds,I'm sorry to hear about your horse,although Babe lived to a very good age!

Hi KarateGeorge,I love Cockatiels,I've never owned one though.I had a budgerigar named Cookie.He was green,blue,with some violet and red patches here and there.He was lovely.

Hi DWx,I used to have fish.My first 2 were named Kelly and Dianne.And then my other two later on named Pebbles and another name that I can't remember.

As there are so many replys I probably can't answer every one of them but thankyou again.I think karate forums is a wonderful place and I can't wait to help others,as well as picking up some info along the way! :)

Owner of 3 dogs,2 mice,and 2 rabbits.Soon to be owner of chickens

Welcome aboard, Karatequeen. :)

We have two cats as well as a cat that lives outdoors, but hangs around. I guess he's ours, too. :)

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...