• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi I'm New

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi Joe. :lol: true.None of my animals fight with each other though.My dogs don't even look at my mice Cinnamon and Nutmeg,my dogs don't really fight together,other than the newest dog arrival Toby,who bosses my other dogs around pretty badly,but they stik up for themselves! :lol: And my dogs and rabbits get along ok.Toby barks at them but they don't get scared.Thankyou for the warm welcome.If you don't mind me asking,what sort of karate do you do?I do free style. :)

Owner of 3 dogs,2 mice,and 2 rabbits.Soon to be owner of chickens

I like the name Rainbow,it's cute :lol: My animals are:

Lizzy minature Fox Terrier,Toby Wheaten Terrier,Suzy Fox Terrier,(all dogs)my mice,Nutmeg and Cinnammon,and 2 rabbits (don't get me started,I no longer like those rabbits)Homer and Pepper.The newest arrivals are Nutmeg and Cinnamon,I have had them for 10 days today! :)

Hello, Hello!

Dog & cat owner here -

2 German Shepherds - 1, 6 yr male & 1, 4 yr female. They are bro & sis, same mom. The dogs have never had a fight.

We found the cat one night while cleaning up after a snow storm. She can't stand the dogs! :lol:

Hi Lupin1,I take it your a girl. :lol: What style of martial arts do you do?I do freestyle,which is really good because I get a mixture of everything.It's mostly based on karate though! :lol:

Hi Geogiant,I don't think there are a lot of cats that like dogs,or vice versa,they can't have everything though! :lol: Thankyou for the warm welcome guys :D

Hi Joe. :lol: true. . . . Thankyou for the warm welcome.If you don't mind me asking,what sort of karate do you do?I do free style. :)

I've been training in Soo Bahk Do for the past two years, Karatequeen. I started five months after my children did, to help them and make karate a father-sons connection. I've taken lessons in self-defense jujitsu, and trained for a few months in Jeet Kune Do, but Soo Bahk Do is what I have my rank in (4th gup, so the top of the three levels of green belt).

I'm ahead of my boys (twins, age eight), so it's not really necessary for me to continue with Soo Bahk Do. I've encountered problems with another student, a higher belt at the dojang, that have not been properly addressed and going for a year now, and there's a limit to what self-defense can be learned in this non-contact martial art. I'm informing my teacher this coming week that I'm ending my studies.

I want to re-connect with the self-defense jujitsu sensei regarding a program he offers through private lessons, and I'd like to take judo as well. A friend who's done judo since she was in grade school has introduced me to some judo moves that an instructor may be willing to work on privately with me.

I like what you are doing, Karatequeen, which is an interesting (eclectic?) mixture. My age is fifty-eight, so I feel I have the right to study martial arts my own way, with no concern about long-term commitments.

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

Hi Joesteph,I have a problem with commitments.I love martial arts so much that I don't think I could ever leave it for a job.Say if I wanted to go to uni,I wouldn't want to because I wouldn't want to leave martial arts.The people there are great and I have so much respect for everyone there.I mostly do karate,but I also do a lot of other things.I like having variety in it.I think its wonderful being able to talk to other martial artists,about what they do.I hope you find the perfect (dojo?) for you. :)