• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Adapting to the Best

Hello All of Karate Forum,

My name is Adaptation, but please call me Matt! I am 13 years old, have trained in TKD for 7 years, and am looking forward to a long stay here. I know, not as much experience as most, but I hope to learn from you and grow with you.

If there's anything else you'd wanna know, please don't hesitate to ask!

Matt

Train to Learn. Fight to Protect. Teach to do Both.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi Matt. Good to have you here. This is a great forum with plenty of knowledgeable people.

With that being said [parental mask on] you probably shouldn't be telling people on the internet that your so young & so open to any question. Not to sound creepy but you read so many things in the newspaper & you can never be too safe (parental mask off].

Good luck in your training!

Hi Matt. Good to have you here. This is a great forum with plenty of knowledgeable people.

With that being said [parental mask on] you probably shouldn't be telling people on the internet that your so young & so open to any question. Not to sound creepy but you read so many things in the newspaper & you can never be too safe (parental mask off].

Haha. I'm sure when he said we could ask him anything he didn't really mean ANYTHING.

Welcome, Matt!

Haha. I'm sure when he said we could ask him anything he didn't really mean ANYTHING.

Welcome, Matt!

I know but the idea of my 13 year old putting that online gives me the chills. :(