• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome ALL Martial Artist

GoldDragon

(bows in respect)

Hey...another Dragon:)

Nice to meet you neighbor. I hope all is well with you in your Arts. Make sure you stretch before you attempt any punches,or kicks.

What arts did you study and are you still taking them?

Well.God Bless you BlueDragon and I will see you soon in the post from KarateForums.com :smile:

GoldDragon ( 1st Degree BlackBelt) Sensei

~*GoldDragon Martial Arts ~*

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to Karateforums.com GoldDragon :wave:

Best Wishes

Darryl Garrick

9th Kyu Shotokan Karate

Karate International Black Belt Schools (UK)

[ This Message was edited by: Goose on 2001-08-28 11:41 ]

Goose

6th Kyu Shotokan Karate

9th Kyu Okinawan Kobudo

Karate International Black Belt Schools (UK)

Hello all, and greetings MortalDragon. :grin:

So good to see all you in here 'kicking' and 'punchin' away on the keyboard as you make some typos (lol) :smile: I was so happy. I had some tough competion..Got kicked in the head, but....LOL!

Like I said in my last post, we all are not perfect, but yet still learning. :smile: One of my students were sad the day we returned to our Dojo while we were throwing a Party And I didnt even place in my divison?" I smiled and placed him on my lap and said," This party has nothing to do about winning or loosing fights, its about how well YOU did. Sure, we all stumble and fall at times but down inside we are all winners." :nod: He smiled, hugged my necj and thanked me. After he left my office he went to the bag and was doing some moves with a smile upon his face:)

------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------Well, I better stop babbiling before you all hate me. (smiles) I will post when I can. Till then, stay strong, and remain focused on your goals. :smile:

~*~*~*~GoldDragon Martial Arts*~*~*~

:karate: :karate: :karate: :karate: :karate:

GoldDragon Academy

Hello all, and greetings MortalDragon. :grin:

So good to see all you in here 'kicking' and 'punchin' away on the keyboard as you make some typos (lol) :smile: I was so happy. I had some tough competion..Got kicked in the head, but....LOL!

Like I said in my last post, we all are not perfect, but yet still learning. :smile: One of my students were sad the day we returned to our Dojo while we were throwing a Party and one of my students came with tears in his eyes and asked me,"Why are we throwing a party when I didnt even place in my divison?" I smiled and placed him on my lap and said," This party has nothing to do about winning or loosing fights, its about how well YOU did. Sure, we all stumble and fall at times but down inside we are all winners." :nod: He smiled, hugged my necj and thanked me. After he left my office he went to the bag and was doing some moves with a smile upon his face:)

------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------Well, I better stop babbiling before you all hate me. (smiles) I will post when I can. Till then, stay strong, and remain focused on your goals. :smile:

~*~*~*~GoldDragon Martial Arts*~*~*~

:karate: :karate: :karate: :karate: :karate:

GoldDragon Academy

Hi, GoldDragon, you have probably figured it out by now, but yes this site is for all martial arts, actually this site isn't a 'kickboxing.com' site but we have just partnered with them to be their forums, this is a totally different organization...so feel free to post your knowledge everywhere, look forward to talking with you.

James