• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who is your favorite team?

BlueDragon1981

Feel free to add your team for any other sport.

You can go and register for sportsforums.net too. I am registered but right now there isnt much on there. So if a lot of people register it would be appreciated. Im sure by more than I.

:wave:

I also cheer for the underdogs a lot for sports.

NASCAR: Sterling Marlin and Matt Kenseth.

(will also route for Earnhart Jr over Kevin Harvick)

[ This Message was edited by: Patrick on 2002-07-24 09:58 ]

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Was a big fan of Dale Earnhardt howeve I had all but stoped watfhing NASCAR untill he was killed. I guess in a sad way I watch it more now. LOL. I like Harvick. I guess cause he took over for Dale. LOL......

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Thats exactly why I dont like him. His popularity is because Earhardt died. He would be nothing without his dealth. Also he has acted like a real *&^ this year. He had to be warned by nascar to quite with the crap. I wasnt even an Earnhardt fan but I dont like to see so many people profitting from his death.

I've liked Marlin since I first started watching racing. Its only this year that he is doing good.

:nod:

• 2 weeks later...

NFL: St-Louis Rams/DCs

NHL:Toronto Maple Leafs

MLB:TBJays

Don't really watch College Football...Im more of a hockey person..

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make" -Bruce Leehttp://www.myvidtodvd.com/mysmilies/otn/other/leseratte.gif

http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/xerx/smileystooges.gif