• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HAIR IS MY ENEMY!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A bandanna would work best, if you're allowed to wear it.

Personally, when I was a kid, I just shaved mine while my parents were at work. It is always easier to ask forgiveness than permission. :wink: I grew it to my shoulders a few years ago, so I know what you mean, but I shave it again now and it feels so much better all summer.

* Ignorant Taekwondo beginner.

http://www.thefiringline.com

My hair is pretty short, but back when it was long I would war a tighter headband so it would be kind of glued to my head :lol: After that, I had it all one length (which took what seemed like AGES) and it was all in a high ponytail. Now I have hacked most of it off, and it generally stays out of my way.

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

Gogen Yamaguchi seemed to cope fine with a long flowing mane...

Hakimachi (headband) might do the trick, as it'll hold the front down as well. Or just grow the front long enough to pull back in a ponytail.

I used to have long hair but it was no good for attracting women, so I cut it short. Now I have it shaved all over. Also no good for attracting women, but sooo easy to maintain. Plus it's the ultimate self defense haircut, giving nothing for an opponent to grab.

KarateForums.com - Sempai

Lots of interesting responses. The last time that I had even shoulder length hair was 7th grade. And that was a very long time ago. I am very happy with short hair.

Just keep after your dad. Men can be so stupid when it comes to someone elses hair. Maybe it is their own fears of going bald. Or some stupid misplaced chivalric attitude of the middle ages.

If all else fails remember that one day you will be of an age where you make the final decision.

:lol: SaiFightsMS that was good!

Here's an Idea: start asking permission for tattoos, piercings and or bright haircolors.

Maybe you could condition him to think that a short hairstyle may be the lesser of four evils...

OR: get one of those cute little dutch bob wigs in the style of Louise brooks, and start wearing it around the house.

Your dad will then be enchanted with your fasionable new look and have no choice but to indulge your every whim which will surely include getting a functional hairstyle.

Of course the whole thing could backfire and he might send you to one of those bootcamps for "troubled teens" :uhoh: :lol:

"It is not enough to aim, you must hit."

-Italian Proverb

[ This Message was edited by: Ti-Kwon-Leap on 2002-07-23 14:08 ]

Ti-Kwon-Leap

"Annoying the ignorant since 1961"

Good ideas, well most of them, Wink Wink. I'll try them. Maybe I can use my chi to make my hair grow shorter, or at least all the same length. :lol:

Grrrrrrrrr,

Dee :karate:

Dee C.

Normal ( 'nor-m&l)-

an adj. used by humans to stereotype