• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HAIR IS MY ENEMY!!

Okay, I know this is a stupid question but help me. My hair is always in my face when I do M.A. It is angled, so the the pieces in the front are shortest. I have grown it long enough to put into a pony tail, but the front pieces are too short to fit into it. I want nothing more than a boys haircut, but my dad wont let me get one short. Do any girls have this dilemma, who can, and are willing to offer up some suggestions to get this stuff out of my face?? I am willing to try nething that works, but remember, I can't chop off my hair like I want to.

GRRRRRRRRRr,

Dee :karate:

Dee C.

Normal ( 'nor-m&l)-

an adj. used by humans to stereotype

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Personally I have always preferred short haired females, so my vote is to cut it.

But...have you tried berettes?

The only other alternative is to have shorter bangs but that usually looks kind of goofy...

If I were you I would keep letting your dad know how you feel about the situation and maybe he will change his mind when he sees how serious you are.

"It is not enough to aim, you must hit."

-Italian Proverb

[ This Message was edited by: Ti-Kwon-Leap on 2002-07-21 12:38 ]

Ti-Kwon-Leap

"Annoying the ignorant since 1961"

Hey, Dee. I had the same problem, because I was trying to grow my hair all one length (which it did ..... FINALLY). I used hair spray a lot, or clips, or both. Now I just throw it in a pony tail, and use a little spriz of hair spray (instead of a lot LOL) now for good measure it stays there.

Laurie F

Most of my hair stays out of the way, but it alwayz falls out when sparring and stuff, I would use hair pins. They seem to worl, or like a bandana as someone else said. :pony:

It's what you put into it...

1st kyu-Okinawa Shorin Ryu Matsumura Seito Federation

I have that same problem. My hair is layered or whatever you call em so when I put it in a ponytail the front parts kinda come down. I tie it twice in a certain way, I have no idea how to explain it, maybe you should try tying in different ways. But I would suggest using lots of gel/hair spray and pins or clips.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.

I have never had long hair in my life, so I cant really say.

But long hair looks better on a girl. So do what you can to keep it long and not get it cut. Perhaps a hair clip that doubles as a knife, and when sparring just take it out and stab them. Just an idea.

Be well :lol:

*Aikidoka*

Master the Divine

Techniques of Aiki

and no foe

will dare

to challenge you.

[ This Message was edited by: Kensai on 2002-07-21 17:46 ]