• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Can someone please help me?

Biskit

Hi,

Well I'm a white belt in Shaolin Kempo, but I'm going to be a yellow belt in about 2 or 3 weeks! So I wanted to look up some videos that I could use to help brush up my techniques inbetween classes. My friend was telling me about these videos on youtube made by some school in Virginia or West Virgina (He thought the name started with a k?) that had really good lessons, but I can't find them! Does anyone know where I can find these videos or other Shaolin Kempo lessons?

For example some of the moves I'd be looking for: 1st Kempo, Combination 6, Palm heel strike to the face, side blade kick...

PS I saw some vids on youtube by a guy named Jim Brassard, but they are NOT what I'm looking for, they're different.

Thanks everyone!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

There's this massive snarl of organizations, schools, and styles that call themselves Shaolin Kempo or Shaolin Kempo Karate or Shaolin Kenpo or Kempo Karate or Shorinji Kempo or what have you. We probably won't be able to help you unless you supply some more information- the precise name of your school and style, and your teacher's lineage (his teacher, and his teacher's teacher, and so on) would be a good start.