• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Do You Like Cold Weather?

Patrick

The older I get the more I dislike the cold. The older I get the more I realize why old people and birds go south for the winter. :)

and monarch butterflies and bats......

ROFL!!!!!!!!!

:P :lol:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind the cold, but as a native Southern Californian, my idea of cold is when I have to wear a jacket at night to drive with the top down. Our local mountains get snow, but I've only been up there maybe once in the last decade or so, and I've probably only actually touched snow a handful of times in my life.

It's funny how the internet brings people of different backgrounds together.

John - ASE Martial Arts Supply

https://www.asemartialarts.com

I like all the seasons. Here in Pa, USA (I see there are UK ppl). Basically we get 3 months of each season with occasional extremes in the summer and winter. I'm an earth science guy so the winter represents soil and groundwater rejuvenation periods [i know that sounds geeky] :brow:

:up: Definitely. :)

• 1 month later...
I don't mind the cold, but as a native Southern Californian, my idea of cold is when I have to wear a jacket at night to drive with the top down. Our local mountains get snow, but I've only been up there maybe once in the last decade or so, and I've probably only actually touched snow a handful of times in my life.

:D I see, your idea of cold is my idea of summer! :lol:

“One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.” -Anthony Robbins

Cold weather doesn't usually bother me too much. Although as I get older, I require more layers to tolerate it.

When it gets slick, though, I don't care for that too much.

You would have loved last night and today. Mid April and we got hit with a snow and wind storm. Couldn't see the next block driving home from practice. Went from +9c to -10c in a few hours. I had a smile and just laughed.

You would have loved last night and today. Mid April and we got hit with a snow and wind storm. Couldn't see the next block driving home from practice. Went from +9c to -10c in a few hours. I had a smile and just laughed.

Brrrr! That's why it's called the Great White North.

We've had great weather! It's about 74F today (23.3C), but we have cool rain due on Sunday (64F). Should be just enough to nicely water our vegetable garden and fruit trees.

John - ASE Martial Arts Supply

https://www.asemartialarts.com