• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Thanks for sharing, everyone.

Lupin1, it sounds like we've been in similar areas. I've lived in New England for about 14 years of my life, mostly in the Nashua, NH area. And now I'm at the top of North Carolina, about 45 minutes to an hour from the Virginia border. :)

As for me, I loved sledding as a kid (still would, if it snowed here! :)). I don't mind the cold weather, really. But, I'm glad it's not like that all year. :)

Patrick

We just had a fair amount of snow in North Carolina. :) It's a ton for this area. But, having lived in New England for 14 years or so, it's not that big to me. :) Here's the snowman we built:

http://i50.tinypic.com/jhr5l1.jpg

Thats cool Patrick.

Snow I miss, lived in NJ up till 98 and been living in KY since then. I loathe the cold cause we hardly ever get snow. When it does snow its gone in a day or three and then its mud and cold. Makes me miss home sometimes.

The older I get the more I dislike the cold. The older I get the more I realize why old people and birds go south for the winter. :)

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

The older I get the more I dislike the cold. The older I get the more I realize why old people and birds go south for the winter. :)

and monarch butterflies and bats......

Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.

You don't have to blow out someone else's candle in order to let your own flame shine.