• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Personal Safety and the 5 Stages of Violent Crime

Heidi,

On more thing...our Hombu is going to put on two half-day seminars for all of our students, kids and adults/parents, based on your article the day before our testing cycle begins. Greg, Hombu's Chief Instructor, will be conducting both of the seminars; Greg's phenomenal in this field.

We'll make every effort to ensure that you're given 100% of the credit, both written and spoken, because it's appropriate and it's necessary.

I thank you for your permission.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 months later...
Heidi,

On more thing...our Hombu is going to put on two half-day seminars for all of our students, kids and adults/parents, based on your article the day before our testing cycle begins. Greg, Hombu's Chief Instructor, will be conducting both of the seminars; Greg's phenomenal in this field.

We'll make every effort to ensure that you're given 100% of the credit, both written and spoken, because it's appropriate and it's necessary.

I thank you for your permission.

Heidi,

Greg did honor to your article...you would've been proud of all who attended both seminars; they were fully charged. I also so proud of Greg as well, he showed me why he's awesome at these type of things.

Everyone who attended, and the room was full at both seminars, truly learned quite a lot across the board.

We thank you Heidi from the bottom of our hearts!!

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Its so cool that we can see these kinds of activites take place due to our interactions here at KarateForums. It truly is a credit to what we have here.

• 8 months later...