• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to add to this one :wink:

Sex (if your under 25) is quite possibly the best cardivascular work out going. people have no problems maintaining a rather high pulse for an extended period of time. For a while there i was considereing just spending more quality time with a friend of mine and cutting all the running and rope jumping out of my training :wink:

There is a definite lack of energy after the 48 hour deed is done however so i could understand how these beliefs/theorys may have come from.

Do I even go there? Such an interesting thread, provacative at the least. I think there's so much speculation just because of the taboo of discussing it.

Personally,(as most of you know I speak a lot from personal experience) it revitalizes the body. In fact, when in need of 'recharge' it's what I look for.

The Chinese, at least those in Hong Kong and abouts, have a strange belief therein. They believe that the Yang(male) must constantly be replenished by the Yin(female) and that without this the Yang would wither and die and the man become impotent in life. That's their take on it.

As far as other things, I believe it lies with the individual. To each his own.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein