• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Greetings

Jeffrey

Hello all,

Just here to introduce myself and say hi to everyone.

I study Wado Kai Karate. I started a year ago and love every minute of it. I used to do Kung Fu as a young adult for about 5 years and took a 15 year break. I know, sad but true. I enrolled my daughter in one of the local Karate schools thinking it would good to get her started at age 7. After a couple of weeks she asked me why I don’t do it. I didn’t have an answer. She than went on to let me know that I coach her brothers hockey team and that I should do Karate with her because that was fair. Wow, outsmarted by a 7 year old. So I enrolled in the adult class. The first couple of classes were a bit of a wake up call from taking the 15 year holiday. 1 year later my daughter and I work out at home and enjoy this special time together. My wife has gotten involved doing the workout in the kids class and my youngest can’t wait to enroll next year when he is 7 also. In the last year Karate has been a most positive influence on my family. We have made some great friends in our new Karate family. Self-defense is not the only benefit to getting involved. The family is now hooked for life.

Thanks,

Jeffrey

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt