• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lost Posts?

Some of you may notice some lost posts. Honestly, I didn't have a hand in this. :smile: Apparently, an older database copied over our newer one... and the posts between the two were removed.

I apologize for the problems that this may cause for some you.

This has happened two times for 14 months, so it isn't something to worry too much about.

Thank you for your patience.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whew! I thought I lost a few brain cells last night! OK, for some of us it will be a little difficult to remember just what we posted but I have managed to repost some of what I posted yesterday.

These things happen ... no biggie I'm sure.

I was going into other sections looking to see if someone double posted and I responded in another place. LOL

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Yeah. :smile:

I really hate it when we lose posts and I know how frustrating it can be to lose a long post (having made 10s and thousands of posts at dozens of Internet communities).

Once again, I sincerely apologize for these problems.

Well, thanks for clearing that up. I thought I was going senile. :bigwink:

I was in a prolific posting mood at the time.

I have had trouble with loading up this site especially on mondays and in the mornings does this happen to anyone else? It happens in both of my locations. :bawling:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

I have always heard that everyone hates Mondays. :wink: lol

Certainly we have downtime here and there, it isn't on a certain day though or anything. :smile:

Sorry that you are having trouble.