BlueDragon1981

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a snake Oct. 1977. I looked this up once before I think I am a Fire Snake but Im not sure. I do think the guidelins arround the Snake and Libra in the Zodiak do fit me.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Any other Monkey's out their?

The Monkey is inquisitive, imaginative and intelligent. They also have a lot of charm and confidence in their abilities but can, however, tend to be crafty or cunning. The old Year of the Tiger may have proved challenging for the Monkey as they would have found some of their plans have been delayed. The Year of the Rabbit will however allow the Monkey person to bounce back to their usual self where they benefit from any opportunities arising. In work the Monkey will be able to make progress and better their positions by either taking on new responsibilities or having a promotion. Financially the Monkey will notice an upturn through unexpected areas but if making large purchases is advised to compare ranges before making a decision. Domestically and socially the Monkey will be busy and at times will despair of the amount of chores mounting up. At these times they are advised to prioritise their schedules and not take on anything new until other projects have been finalised.

In Chinese Astrology I'm a snake. On the other one I'm an aries. And Xpoison Frex, I think your chinese one would be Dragon. I dunno about Patrick though.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.