• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

That one is called the Warrior's Way. It feels like Korean entertainment companies must be trying really hard to get Korean stars into the US market. First, Lee Byung Hoon in GI Joe, then Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) in Ninja Assassin, and now Jang Dong Gun in Warrior's Way.

I saw Warrior's Way, if you can appreciate the fact that they're trying to meld the wandering warrior and spaghetti western genres together, it's pretty enjoyable as a popcorn action flick.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I saw Ninja Assassin. One of those totally over the top, not believable, bad acting/dialog movies, but as a workout nerd, it was cool to see how jacked Rain got for the movie. I saw some clips on youtube that showed some of his workouts. It was a pretty cool movie with all the fight choreography.

I DO want to see The Warrior's Way...looks like the same thing...

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

I love MA movies but I must admit, this movie was a little bloody for me but I'm wimpy like that. I can't watch a movie that shows graphic killing scenes, can't watch any medical programs that show operations and the last time I had to give blood I passed out. I have no idea where or when this feeling in me developed. That time I gave blood, I thought to myself that my phobia was ridiculous so I looked at the needle in my arm... the next thing I remeber is seeing the lights flickering, but it wasn't the lights it was my eyes rolling back in my head. The nurse starts yelling and 2 interns are holding my up while the nurse is yelling "talk to me, talk to me"!. I sat there for a minute or two babbling that I feel funny. I woke up covered in sweat! A half hour later (!!!) when I was fully recovered I thanked the nurse and left. The nurse had the biggest grin on her face when I was leaving.