• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Went and seen Nijia Assassin over Thanksgiving weekend. I thought it was a pretty good movie. I do not recommend going out to eat before or after. LOL!!! I was wondering if anyone else seen it? What did you think?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I really really want to see it, im not sure if it has come out over here.

I imagined it would be a bit like 300 with Ninja's. Saw the trailer about 3 Months ago.

And 300 was an amazing film.

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

I seen it...it is what it is. A good popcorn flick.

It's good and a plus for martial artists like us, but don't expect it to be mind blowing, you'll be let down.

But go support it, so we'll get more movies in the MA genre!

"In time of grave public crisis, one must have the courage to face a million and one opponents..." - Gichin Funakoshi

It was good. I like the HK choreography. But I made the mistake of seeing it with my friend who practiced Ninjutsu when he lived in Texas lol He didn't like the HK as much as I did and I noticed everything he noticed but it didn't bother me as much.

I didn't like the CGI chain whip either. I think that could have been pulled off without the CGI.

The blood effects were good. However they got excessive at times and unrealistic. For example, during a fight in a parking garage, one ninja gets cut in half with a sudden backslash counter. I think that ninja would have taken a whole lot of blade to the gut but I'm not sure about a clean cut in half.

Some of the writing was cliche but the story was great and wrapped up great.

The clan leader was one of the best villains I've ever seen.

The healing magic bothered me.

I so want to see it but its not a movie I can take my daughter too. Will probably have to wait when it comes out.

from most of the reviews and trailers I've seen I kinda put up with the old classic enter the ninja flicks.

• 1 year later...

This movie rocks! Alittle over the edge but still is a great movie for my collection. There is another movie simply called Ninja that is awesome too. less special effects and has creditable MA in movie such as fumio Demura etc. About the last koga ninja.

The key to immorality is first living a life worth remembering

I'm a long time fan of ninja movies and was surprised to see my favorite asain actor in it. Sho Kusugi who was the original ninja star during my time of the ninja craze flicks of the 80's.

It was very good in my opinion and the script was pretty well laid out from watching it.

There's a new one coming out here with ninja that is set in the old west. So now I need to question hollywood on why??? LOL