• advertisement_alt

I just completed my University degree. =]

Blade96

Congrats!!!!

since I was 13 years old (1991)

You told your age?!? :o

:lol:

*chuckle* haha....Cute, Sensei.... :D

I can tell already you have a nice sense of humor. I've read many of your posts. The one where you suggests where the term 'corporal punishment' came from made me laugh.

Btw I have no problem telling my name and age. I'm 31, and my name's Jacklyn.

Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.

You don't have to blow out someone else's candle in order to let your own flame shine.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I was considering sports writer. you know, for newspapers. I write well and I've been an NHL hockey fan since I was 13 years old (1991)

Hmm, I thought Blade96 might have been a martial art reference, but maybe it's skates?

:up: Congrats on completing your work! My wife will complete her requirements for a BA in Journalism next week. She might not "walk" though. She's just glad so to be done (almost). I think her ceremony would be in May, too.

I hear newspaper jobs are tough to get these days. No one reads papers anymore. I wish you good luck getting the sportswriter gig!

John - ASE Martial Arts Supply

https://www.asemartialarts.com

Hmm, I thought Blade96 might have been a martial art reference

It is. :)

"Blade" is the nickname of a comic book character, who was reproduced and changed for the movies, and who was played by actor/martial artist Wesley Snipes, who holds 5th dan in shotokan and also trains in capoeira.

Blade is my fave movie character btw and i also quite likes snipes. Its how i first got interested in shotokan because he does it in the blade trilogy. shotokan has been very good for me. as I've written, I just won a gold medal in my first tournament/kata competition. I just told my parents to thank snipes =]

although blades are also on skates, and the number 96 is the number of my favorite Detroit Red Wings player. Tomas Holmstrom.

Glad your wife is doing well. congratulate her for me. :)

I dont know what i want really. the newspaper job is just something i was thinkin about.

Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.

You don't have to blow out someone else's candle in order to let your own flame shine.