• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I just completed my University degree. =]

Blade96

time for a happy thread :)

and a happy dance. lalalala.......

btw my degree is Bachelor of Arts; I double majored in history and Russian language + Literature.

Just finished my very last course. I'm happy and just wanted to share my good news. :)

My convocation ceremony is May 2010.

Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.

You don't have to blow out someone else's candle in order to let your own flame shine.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Congrats! Now what's the dream job?

I was considering sports writer. you know, for newspapers. I write well and I've been an NHL hockey fan since I was 13 years old (1991)

Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.

You don't have to blow out someone else's candle in order to let your own flame shine.

Congratulations, Blade. I took a good number of Central and Eastern European History courses for my BA in history. That was back when there was a USSR.

Since you majored in history and Russian, I wondered if you've ever visited Russia. I did in 1999. Moscow and St. Petersburg.

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

Congratulations, Blade. I took a good number of Central and Eastern European History courses for my BA in history. That was back when there was a USSR.

Since you majored in history and Russian, I wondered if you've ever visited Russia. I did in 1999. Moscow and St. Petersburg.

No i had not the money to go to Russia. Unfortunately.

and yeah, Richard, I feel relieved...glad its over. =]