• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MA vs General strength

That was a great highlight. Don't believe I've ever seen that before. None of those guys were much bigger if at all.

There's a v2 highlight of him that has more of his fights but even in this one he drops some much bigger guys. Watch 1:03, that guy's pretty big compared to him. And at 4:22 on he fights a well-known K-1 fighter who usually fights at around 230 pounds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David will always beat Goliath, not with strength, but, a well applied technique(s)!

:)

David didnt beat Goliath with muscle to muscle, he had a long distance weapon.

What id Goliath had a bow and arrow, thus having better distance than david? It was like a BB gun and a musket. No comparison upon man verese man. the btter weapon is how David won along with Goliath's complacency.

warriors carried spears he couldve thrown that

but i kno i sound like a broken record but every joint lock choke or throw usually starts off with a palm strike to the chin a punch to the solar plexus something like my uke is much stronger than i am but if i strike him hard enough he has no choice but to go into a lock

The path leading to anger and conflict is wide and easy to travel the path leading to self control and discipline is narrow and difficult

• 6 months later...

I consider strength training an important part of my martial arts program. It may not be practical for a woman, but I lift weights and consider my size and physique my very first line of self defense. I think a would be assaillant sees me and decides to wait for someone more vulnerable. Not being selected as a victim is the best self defense you can have.

Unending Love,

Amazing Grace

• 2 months later...