• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Announcements in Aikido class

That's an interesting way to test and hopefully it will work. I believe that testing other than testing the individual when the individual shows that they are ready to test has to be done very carefully (depending on the style) and that the way the training is between scheduled testing makes a big difference in whether scheduled testing works or not. Best of luck to you.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have always been involved in scheduled testings, accept for my Hapkido now. They work well; if I'm not ready, I don't test.

But, these Aikido testings are merely a judgement of current levels of performance. It also helps that there are no testing fees.

tallgeese: Yes, I'm hoping for some training on the side, and I think it is a good possibility. It just won't count toward time in rank and whatnot, which is ok with me.

Bob: The club members themselves have made contact with the Association, and at class last night, there were statements made to the effect that something may get figured out.

DWx: Our highest rank is a 2nd or 1st kyu, so in time, he may be able to take over instruction.

DWx: Our highest rank is a 2nd or 1st kyu, so in time, he may be able to take over instruction.

Brian,

This will satisfy the University's insurance requirements? I hope so!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Sure, when he becomes a black belt. That's the deal right now, is waiting for him to become eligible.

We have a class tomorrow, so I'm hoping there is some more news. They have been working on hashing something out.

Sure, when he becomes a black belt. That's the deal right now, is waiting for him to become eligible.

We have a class tomorrow, so I'm hoping there is some more news. They have been working on hashing something out.

Please let us know what happens.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!