Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a problem. Unfortunately, it still doesn't seem to be showing up according to the person I'm asking. :( Weird...

My Facebook experience thus far is akin to me trying to light a match....underwater....a bad thing. I still can't navigate, and I still can't find anything, I still...well...I just can't whatever. Sheech!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

You name it....I can't find it.

For example,

Games, I'm a fan of, and basically....navigate. I click here and there not knowing where in the world I'll end up at. I even tried Mafia Wars but I had no idea what in the world I was doing...I'm just clicking here and there and whereever!

The help section wasn't as helpful as I hoped for. Again....Facebook for Dummies is the book I need.

I'm not giving up....yet...but I see you and Brian navigating like masters and I'm tripping all over myself. Sheech....I'm beyond computer challenged!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Hey Bob,

I understand. Well, feel free to ask questions here and I'm sure people can shoot you in the right direction. With games, they are going to be apps that you'll install on your profile and then you'll be able to play them. Is there a particular one that you are looking at?

Thanks,

Patrick