• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gender Issue

lol yeah.. i just realized in class that im afraid of hitting ppl ... i thought i was pretty aggressive for a girl i guess not lol. i guess that might be one reason why some girls aren't as good at first.

but still i think it's false that a women can't beat a 300 pound guy. where i live 300 pound guys are really fat guys, couldn't the girl just outrun him? and no matter how muscular they are they do have their weak points. but 300 pound vs 100-150.. I'd say the 300 guy wil have the advantage(tho i've never seen a 300 muscular guy.. I've never actually seen a muscular guy other then on TV LOL).

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2002-07-17 14:49, Hiya wrote:

but still i think it's false that a women can't beat a 300 pound guy. where i live 300 pound guys are really fat guys, couldn't the girl just outrun him? and no matter how muscular they are they do have their weak points. but 300 pound vs 100-150.. I'd say the 300 guy wil have the advantage(tho i've never seen a 300 muscular guy.. I've never actually seen a muscular guy other then on TV LOL).

I believe we were referring to a sparring situation ... whereas he and she are martial artists. In a self defense situation ... yes, you can possibly out run if you can get out from underneath him! :lol:

You've never seen a muscular man in person?? :spitlaugh: :wink:

:brow: boy, I do believe I feel priviledged now! :wink:

Quote: lol yeah.. i just realized in class that im afraid of hitting ppl ... i thought i was pretty aggressive for a i guess not lol. i guess that might be one reason why some s aren't as good at first.

I tottaly agree with this cause, I really don't like to fight, I would much rather learn how to get out of the situation and have to fight. But I could throw a good punch and kick hard if I were in ar real fight. :pony:

It's what you put into it...

1st kyu-Okinawa Shorin Ryu Matsumura Seito Federation

Even though I was taught to full contact spar by John Graden and William Wallace, I learned to point spar and winning kata by Ms. Kathy Marlor at the former USA Karate in St. Petersburg, Florida, who won the 1991 World Open Tae Kwon Do championship in London, England, so, I guess that answers that question, Hmmm :wink:

Peace

http://community.webshots.com/user/jakmak521

Best regards,

Jack Makinson