• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hi again..

boyo1991

hey there... ive been down this road before... after doing TKD for a veery long time (im 18 now... 12 years is a long time lol..) quite a bit of experience in boxing.. and a little experience in wrestling/ground game in general.. judo... ect.. i took a journey to korea a year and a half ago.. i came back and basicly just stoped practicing... i guess it was cuz i was getting bored of the same thing... well im back... why? ive decided to make my own style of MA/MMA really... its called TaeBoJitDo... it uses Bruce Lees idea of "wax on, wax off" blocking.. because its very little effort for how accurate it is... yes one can say that there are more ways with less energy, but not as accurate it will hurt you a little... circular takes a bit more, but we want to focus on cardio so it will help a lot anyways.. stretching is a spiritual aspect.. its "preparing for battle" meditation.. we meditate while stretching.. none of that sensai yelling out "OOOOnnnnne... Twooooo, threee......." for stretches.. take as long as its needed to get your mind centered.. im kinda rambling on more about my new style of MA/MMA anyways... hi, tell me what you think of my new style too btw.. thx :D

"ok, well i must warn you, im an orange belt on karateforums!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

wotcher... creating your own style... good luck! :D

Humans say the Road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there's a

shortage of bad ones?

Karm'Luk P'an Ku, "The Joy of Lucidity" CY 8633 (Andromeda)