• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ryuei ryu

ronryu

I am just wondering if anyone might know of a dojo in the georgia area that teaches this style of karate . I am currently a student of Motobu ha Shi-to ryu but I am very interested in learning more about this system and there uniqe kata .

Karate is not a sport , it is a way of life .

Sandan Motobu ha Shi-to ryu karate

Katsu ryu kempo

Ryukyu kobudo

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Just thought I would bring this topic back up and see if can get a reply .

Karate is not a sport , it is a way of life .

Sandan Motobu ha Shi-to ryu karate

Katsu ryu kempo

Ryukyu kobudo

I am not to familar with american geography but here are a few sites that may be of use

http://ryueiryu.com/start.html

http://www.dragon-tsunami.org/Products/Pages/ryueivid.html

sorry if this is not helpful it is a really difficult style to find any information on. good luck!

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

• 1 year later...
They are not all done with just open hand. Infact Anan has some closed fists in it as well (though not many). If you are refering to the begining, both Haiku and Paiku (sp?) start with a sequence of open hand blocks then two punches instead of a palm heal.

The only two things that stand between an effective art and one that isn't are a tradition to draw knowledge from and the mind to practice it.