• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Instructors: Worry you're faking people out?

In my opinion...

If you're not a fighter, havent been in multiple fights, and have'nt practiced frequently at near 100% resistance- you should not be teaching other people how to do something you've never done.

I didn't learn the martial arts to become a "fighter", nor do I want to be in multiple fights. In addition, I didn't learn the martial arts for rank/title and the like. No, my primary focus for learning the martial arts is to win in a street fight. In that street fight, my goal is to not go to the ground, but, if I do, I'm very capable and very comfortable to do so. In that, I'm complete in my totality!

My style trains/practices all of the time at near 100% resistance~best way to know, short of an actual street fight, if what you've been taught and/or what you're teaching works or not!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
In my opinion...

If you're not a fighter, havent been in multiple fights, OR have'nt practiced frequently at near 100% resistance- you should not be teaching other people how to do something you've never done.

I didn't learn the martial arts to become a "fighter", nor do I want to be in multiple fights. In addition, I didn't learn the martial arts for rank/title and the like. No, my primary focus for learning the martial arts is to win in a street fight. In that street fight, my goal is to not go to the ground, but, if I do, I'm very capable and very comfortable to do so. In that, I'm complete in my totality!

My style trains/practices all of the time at near 100% resistance~best way to know, short of an actual street fight, if what you've been taught and/or what you're teaching works or not!

:)

*EDITED*

Better? :wink: