• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yet another "I'm new post"

Yup, you guessed it. Its another new person. You might have seen me around on a couple other sites (ie: planet jubei, neokarate...) but I saw ths one and decided to join. I'm a 13 year old girl from New Mexico and I am currently a purple belt in Chinese Kenpo. I'm SUPPOSED to be testing for my blue today but I don't think I'm ready yet, I haven't met my personal goals and standards. Well, I look forward to seeing you around KatateForums. :kiss:

You're only young once; you can be immature forever.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello

I don't go to other sites but I would be shocked if any are as good as this one. Hope you bring some more over with you.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

I decided against testing, I haven't met my personal goals and I want to have a better understanding of the material before I test. I could have tested, though. I don't think I'll regret waiting either. And, yes, this is a very good forum but I attend others as well.... neokarate and jubei's and Bill Downings MSN community and kenponet if anyone know of those. Thanks for the welcome! :razz:

You're only young once; you can be immature forever.