• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Glad to be here

beagstkd

I guess I started posting a few things before I intruduced myself...

I've always been interested in martial arts but growing up my parents wouldn't allow it. Then life happed, so I got a start a little later in life. You could consider me an old new guy. I got hooked after we enrolled my son into a tkd school and after a year of watching him the whole family started. (this seems to be a comon theme at our school) I've been going to class as much as possible for the last three years and can't get enough.

I have visited this forum for several months to try to find answers to some of my questions before registering and was impressed with the knowledge of the users.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi beagstkd! Welcome to the forums!

I started after my sons took karate for a few months. You wind up getting bitten by the martial arts bug. :)

If you'd like to post a picture of yourself with your child, at the top of the page there's a red bar with what looks like baseballs on it. One of them is Photo Album. Give it a click and take a look. I've posted with my boys.

:karate:

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

Welcome to KF, beagstkd! :) Happy to have you. We appreciate the kind words about the community!

Patrick

I've always been interested in martial arts but growing up my parents wouldn't allow it. Then life happed, so I got a start a little later in life. You could consider me an old new guy. I got hooked after we enrolled my son into a tkd school and after a year of watching him the whole family started. (this seems to be a comon theme at our school) I've been going to class as much as possible for the last three years and can't get enough.

Wow this sounds alot like how I got started. Welcome aboard!

:karate:

Semper Fi , Dave

hehe better late than never.... wotcher :)

Humans say the Road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there's a

shortage of bad ones?

Karm'Luk P'an Ku, "The Joy of Lucidity" CY 8633 (Andromeda)

• 2 weeks later...