• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My daughter starts Volleyball this month

bushido_man96

That's good. In baseball, I remember I was on a reeeeeaaallly bad team one year. But, I was young and I had fun. :)

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

They split a pair in an away game this week, winning one big, and losing one big. But, she said she had some really good hits, and the team played well. Unfortunately, I couldn't go watch, because it was a long drive away. I was glad she did well, though.

We've got our last meet this weekend, and then she's through with it. We'll see how it finishes out.

Good luck to her this weekend! Let us know how it went?

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Well, they won one match out of 3 they played. They kept getting better as the season went on, and it was a good experience for my daughter. On to basketball now!

Well, they won one match out of 3 they played. They kept getting better as the season went on, and it was a good experience for my daughter. On to basketball now!

1 out of 3 is good! It's the learning experience and the FUN that's what's so great. Basketball...has she beat you yet? It's ok, you're amoungst friends, you can tell us. My 15 year old son Nathan beats me 8 out of 10 basketball games and when I do win, I think that's because....he lets me...I think!

Besides...girls rule! That's right! If you don't believe me just ask my wife and my daughter....yeah!

:P

To tell the honest truth, I have no basketball skills what so ever. So yeah, she can probably beat me if she tries hard enough. She can out run me, too. I can maybe stay with her for 10 yards, but after that, I'm looking for things to throw to slow her down. But, I've a crappy arm, too.....:roll:

To tell the honest truth, I have no basketball skills what so ever. So yeah, she can probably beat me if she tries hard enough. She can out run me, too. I can maybe stay with her for 10 yards, but after that, I'm looking for things to throw to slow her down. But, I've a crappy arm, too.....:roll:

:P :lol:

Now that's funny! And...I know what you're talking about!

:P