Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

muaythaidm most of the time the fbi takes people with military or police backrounds. To be in the fbi you have to score high on the civil service test and have a four year degree. They prefer the degree to be in law or criminal justice areas. Martial arts trainging would be a plus but not as much as the military training. So to get in the FBI take college courses in something to do with Law. Then maybe go and take your civil service test and apply for a police job. Make yourself have a great record become a detective and then apply for the FBI. I know it sounds tough. Its possible though. Oh yeah they like you to have computer knowledge also. Hope this helps you Muaythaidm.

:wave:

There are also positions available to those with science backgrounds which is needed for forensics. Foreign language background can be a bonus too. It really depends on what you want to do. The best thing is to visit their website and check out the available positions and requirements or visit them at a job fair. I was thinking of applying to the Bureau a few years ago, but I'm being held prisoner in the Quality Assurance department.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

• 2 months later...

Probably gonna go to college. But, I am looking for a part time job.

As well as my network, which includes this site, is kind of a "job." It has always been built to be a business (the network), so just the cultivation of revenue is needed.

Well I am in my third year of highschool and my favorite subjects are Biology and Chemistry. Once I graduate I hope to go to university and take life sciences from there I would like to go to medical school and become a general practitioner (family doctor). :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Chief Chemist at a chemical plant in the Quality department. Escaping in two months to corporate headquarters, once the plant shuts down for good.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.