• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Where do you work? Or if you are still in School what is you

BlueDragon1981

I work at a ISP (Internet Service Provider)

My favorite subject in school was physical education :lol:

Going to be going to college this fall.

Business Management and Business Information Systems. (I will have 2 associates degrees and 4 certificates by the time Im done)

Being in Martial arts I believe has helped me in all things I do.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe..well done

I in school loved PE also..and next year in 6th form im taking Human bio,Pshycology (dunno how 2 spell it)..I.T and economics..im dropping economics coz iono what it is..lolz

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

Well, I have two summer jobs...one of them helping out two days a week at my dojang is full year; I'm also working in my dad's office doing secretarial crap two days a week.

Next year, I'll be a sophomore in high school (10th grade). My favorite subject is English - literature and writing are my two favorite things besides martial arts! :lol: My least favorite is math - next year I have to take Algebra2/Trigonometry, and it is going to stink! hehe.

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

In school, I liked English. Now I'm a computer geek LOL. I'm studying web design. I'll prolly do programming next.

Laurie S.

Green belt TKD

(formally 5th gup blue belt TSD)

[ This Message was edited by: karatekid1975 on 2002-07-12 23:16 ]

Laurie F

I'm working 2 jobs. I'm a stocker at a grocery store about 30 hours a week. And I work at my karate school daycare 20 hours a week. I start college next year, getting my business degree

cho dan TSD

"Every second that you are not training, someone somewhere is training to kick your butt"- Kyo Sa Lyle (my instructor)

"Where we going in 5 months?!?!?!" "Cali!!"

-Spring Break '04

"Life begins at 130 mph".

I've learned a lot at my current job. Working for a ISP you tend to learn a lot about people and computers.

Im going to have a couple classes on web design when in college. (basic java and stuff like that)

I hate math also for all you who hate math. (well trig and calculus anyway). All the rest of the subjects never bothered me. Never studied a day in high school. :smile: and still graduated with honors. Im proud of that. (just think of what I could of done if I studied, that thought scares me. :dead: :eek:)

:wave:

I left school after spending 3 months in 6th form - I hated it.

I work at Leeds City Council IT Services, but in fact I just got a promotion.

I was a Service Desk Administration Officer, but I am now a Organisational Development Trainee Supervisor.

As you can see from the above - I am a model employee for the Council, making everything grand. In reality........

I was a Trainee Service Desk Admin Assistant. I am now a Personnel Trainee.

Oh well, I think I prefered the first titles the best. :wink:

Oh well...time will tell

Tobias Reece

Nidan (Shotokan Karate)

4th Kyu (Okinawan Kobudo)

[ This Message was edited by: Tobias_Reece on 2002-07-16 16:30 ]

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)