• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you think is most interesting about the style you st

I have studied Japanese/Okinawan styles of karate and at different times in my training I have been impressed by different things. At first it was the way things were presented in steps so that you learned and succeeded at one skill at a time each building on the other.

Currently what I appreciate most about Shotokan is the wide availability of information available on the internet and peoples willingness to share.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The more fights I see, the more confident I am grappling is the stuff to learn if you wanna finish a fight quickly without too much effort.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Im with Sai about Shotokan there is just so much info out there and so many people who train in it. You are always learning.

As I have said many times I always find new uses for the kata and I only know 19 of them. So I will working hard to learn and break down the other ones and these for years to come.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."